sábado, 2 de enero de 2010

Staff


Hey every body, sabeequesii here, to make things easier, me and the staff decided to put all the crew into a studio, it's called "Decoy Studios". (This just make all simple, so my own studio and other member's studio is free of Awake).

Here is the Staff (I need more people, so you could be in too)

Sabeesquesii - Creator; Editor
xEpione - Editor
XxNadeshiko - Editor
SailorNeoMoon - co-editor
IceThehHedgehog - Script 

VA's

Sailor Moon - ?
Sailor ChibiMoon - ?
Chaos - Ivimoon00
Sailor Mercury - ?
Sailor Mars - ?
Sailor Jupiter - ?
Sailor Venus - ?
Sailor Pluto - Shiori0101
Sailor Uranus - FridaLucrecia
Sailor Neptune - Lili
Sailor Saturn - Lunatikasickopata
Tuxedo Mask - LaloKou91
Galaxia - ?
Luna - ?
Artemis - ?
Diana - ?
Another Voices (random girls o boys) - ?

The series is going to be in spanish, but if i don't find more VA's, i will post english auditions, i wanna start doing Awake as soon as posible. ^^

Thank you!

Sabeesquesii.


4 comentarios:

  1. Si me encanta sailor moon quiero saber que diferencia hay entre sailor mon war, awake. hanatsuke y supreme

    ResponderEliminar
  2. may i be part of your staff,I don't know much spanish but I would like 2 help

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yo quiero audicionar!
    Mi espanol es bueno, pero escribiendo es dificil.

    I would like to audition! Spanish is my first language, but I was never taught how to write when I was little. My pronounciation is a bit rusty ever since I moved from Texas, but I would be willing to help!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Yo tambien quiero audicionar, soy de Veracruz, Mexico. Bueno eso si se puede...me encanta el anime y seria como un sueño colaborar con un proyecto como este!!

    ResponderEliminar